- Automobile Liability Insurance - Covers injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.
- Physical Damage Insurance - Can cover the cost of fixing or replacing your truck if it’s involved in an accident or stolen.
- Motor Truck Cargo Insurance - Provides coverage for loss or damage to the load you’re hauling.
- Trailer Interchange Insurance - Provides Physical Damage insurance for trailers being pulled under a trailer interchange agreement. This is essentially Physical Damage insurance for non-owned trailers. This insurance protects you if the trailer is damaged by collision, fire, theft, explosion or vandalism.
- Medical Payments - Coverage pays for medical bills for occupants of a covered vehicle.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Insurance - Protects an insured when someone injures them and has no insurance (UM coverage) or lacks sufficient insurance to pay for the damage (UIM coverage).
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Coverage - Provides liability coverage for vehicles that are non-owned, hired, leased, rented or borrowed.