Trucker's Resources and Safety Tips
Company Safety should be a main concern for your trucking company. Safety applies to your drivers both on and off the road. The responsibility of everyone in the organization is to ensure that all parties are prepared with knowledge about safety in the workplace and out on the road.
Here’s a list of some websites and commonly requested safety and compliance forms as well as hiring best practices. OSHA and FMCSA information is available through the links that may be especially helpful to your organization. The support from senior level management is key to employee engagement when it comes to achieving safety standards and working the policies daily to ensure everyone’s safety.
TIPS RESOURCE PAGE
These public resources are helpful to your company and organization to ensure you maximize every opportunity to prevent loss.
FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION (FMCSA)
- CMV Driving Tips – Driver Fatigue
- Safety Audit Resource Guide
- FMCSA Carrier Compliance Questionnaire
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- OSHA Injury & Illness Recordkeeping Forms - OSHA 300, 300A, 301
- OSHA’s Safety and Health Topics for the Trucking Industry
- Hazard Communication Guidelines for Compliance
- Incident [Accident] Investigations: A Guide for Employers
- Self-Inspection Checklist
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION (EEOC)
October 15th, 2020