InsureMart Inc offers Short Haul Trucking programs that include Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Uninsured Motorist coverage, Medical Payments, Hired Auto coverage, General Liability, and Motor Truck Cargo coverages to local and intermediate trucking businesses with greater than 80% of operations within a 300 mile radius. This program applies to for-hire contract, common, and exempt carriers.
Automobile Liability insurance - covers injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.
Physical Damage coverage - Can cover the cost of fixing or replacing your truck if it’s involved in an accident or stolen
Motor Truck Cargo insurance - Provides coverage for loss or damage to the load you’re hauling.
Trailer Interchange insurance - provides Physical Damage insurance for trailers being pulled under a trailer interchange agreement. This is essentially Physical Damage insurance for non-owned trailers. This insurance protects you if the trailer is damaged by collision, fire, theft, explosion or vandalism.
Medical payments - coverage pays for medical bills for occupants of a covered vehicle
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage - protects an insured when someone injures them and has no insurance (UM coverage) or lacks sufficient insurance to pay for the damage (UIM coverage).
Hired and Non-owned Auto Coverage - Provides liability coverage for vehicles that are non-owned, hired, leased, rented or borrowed.
Benefits that could be included in your Trucking Insurance policy:
- Storage and Towing – You won’t need to pay for storage or towing charges for a covered vehicle and loss
- Loan Gap Coverage – there might be a difference on the actual cash value and the amount still owed on a truck at the time of a loss. Gap insurance helps to cover that difference
- Diminishing Deductible - How does no deductible sound to you? Be rewarded for safe driving! For every loss-free year, the original deductible will decrease by 20%-25% until the deductible reaches $0.
- Single Deductible - When a tractor, trailer, and cargo are insured under the same policy and damages result from the same covered loss, you'll pay only one deductible. Highest deductible will apply.
- Downtime/Rental Reimbursement - We know that when your truck is down, you're not making money. This enhancement provides benefits that pay while your truck in down; subject to a short waiting period.
- Personal Effects - Protect your personal property with coverage for the personal belongings you have inside your truck.
- Electronic Equipment - In today's world, your electronics are an integral part of your business success. This covers the electronic equipment inside your truck.
- Tarps, Chains and Binders - The cost of replacing additional equipment can quickly add up. There are endorsements available that would cover those types of loses!
- Rental Reimbursement coverage - covers the cost of renting replacement trucks, tractors, trailers when a covered loss occurred.
- Emergency Expense coverage - Covers the cost of renting replacement tractors, trucks, and trailers when a covered loss occurs
Auto Transporter Insurance – InsureMart Inc. has specialized insurance products for auto transporter operations. We can insure any size operation travelling any distance
Tow Truck insurance - Commercial tow truck owners and operators are required by law to carry liability insurance. Because you are also responsible for the well-being of your drivers, customers and the vehicles that you are towing, you’ll need several additional types of coverage on board. Be sure to work with a knowledgeable independent agent specializing in commercial vehicle insurance who can customize a policy to your needs
Heavy Equipment Hauler insurance – Transport of heavy equipment can be a daunting task for anyone, and not having the proper Heavy Equipment Hauler Insurance can make the job that much more difficult. Be sure that you are properly covered by working with InsureMart Inc. today
Household Movers – Insuremart Inc. understands the specialized auto and cargo requirements for this type of operation. Liability and physical damage coverage for vehicles is written on industry-standard forms and enhanced by independent program coverages. We provide specialized coverage for the storage of household goods. Coverage for the warehouse operation is based on the types of property stored, the size of the warehouse facility and the density of storage. This combination of coverages makes our Household Movers Coverage Forms unique and more fitted to each carrier.
Call us at 1866-806-9777 to Get a Free Quote
*Coverages may vary by state and by insured business. Consult your InsureMart Inc. agent about coverages you may need for your unique situation. Coverage descriptions above are for general information only. Actual coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.