There are a lot of risks on the road. Your truck could be damaged in an accident or from fire, hail or other disasters. It could be stolen or vandalized. Any of these issues could put your truck out of commission. Bobtail insurance offers you protection against these types of losses so you can feel safe that your income generating unit is protected!
Our Bobtail insurance offers 24-hour collision coverage for damages to your tractor or trailer.
Bobtail Insurance policies we offer include:
- Collision and either specified perils or comprehensive coverage
- A range of deductible options
- A variety of endorsements to customize your policy
Benefits that could be included in your Bobtail Insurance policy:
- Storage – You won’t need to pay for storage charges for a covered vehicle and loss
- Loan Gap Coverage – there might be a difference on the actual cash value and the amount still owed on a truck at the time of a loss. Gap insurance helps to cover that difference
- Federal Excise Tax on new vehicles – If the loss occurs within one year of the date of purchase of a new vehicle some of our carriers will reimburse the Federal Excise Tax.
Our flexible trucking insurance policies allow you to build a policy for your unique needs. You can enhance your policy to include the following benefits:
- Diminishing Deductible - How does no deductible sound to you? Be rewarded for safe driving! For every loss-free year, the original deductible will decrease by 25% until the deductible reaches $0.
- Single Deductible - When a tractor and trailer are insured under the same policy and damages result from the same covered loss, you'll pay only one deductible.
- Downtime/Rental Reimbursement - We know that when your truck is down, you're not making money. This enhancement provides benefits that pay while your truck in down; subject to a short waiting period.
- Personal Effects - Protect your personal property with coverage for the personal belongings you have inside your truck.
- Electronic Equipment - In today's world, your electronics are an integral part of your business success. This covers the electronic equipment inside your truck.
- Tarps, Chains and Binders - The cost of replacing additional equipment can quickly add up. There are endorsements available that would cover those types of loses!
- Deductible Buyback - Lease contracts may require Owner Operators Independent Contractors to take on the deductibles of the Motor Carrier's trailer and cargo. That can lead to significant, multiple expenses in the case of a loss.
This affordable endorsement actually steps in to pay the additional deductibles on behalf of the driver. The low monthly fee offsets a potentially expensive settlement, which is good for the driver. And the Motor Carrier benefits because it receives timely and full payment for a covered loss.
Call us at 1866-806-9777 to Get a Free Quote
*Coverages may vary by state and by insured business. Consult your InsureMart Inc. agent about coverages you may need for your unique situation. Coverage descriptions above are for general information only. Actual coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.